Friday 22 August 2014

Christopher - Art Work


This is my piece of art work and poetry that I have done about our inquiry topic Tagata o le moana, Which is related to the sea/ocean. I hope you enjoy reading my poem and looking at my colourful picture.

On The Beach.
By Christopher.

On the beach.
Waves crashing at me.
Surrounded by all the sea shells.
The meat sizzling on the BBQ.
The yummy patties,
The cold water Cool music,
Icy drinks,
Delicious food,
Hot bread buns,
And the cool golden sand.

The boats driving at me.
All the sea creatures watching us
playing with the rugby ball,
Playing with my friends.
The sea water splashes on my togs.
The big rocks,
All the big waves coming at me.

1 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Wow Christopher! Your poem paints a picture in the readers mind of a clear view of the beach you are describing. Great use of descriptive language. Well done.

Post a Comment